The team of lawyers, legal support professionals and staff at FRANCIS LAW will first and foremost, always seek a just resolution and finality of your legal matter.
When it comes to our legal services, the lawyers at FRANCIS LAW can confidently steer you through your legal needs.
Whether you require guidance with respect to the sale of your home, purchasing a new home, buying or selling a business, setting up your company, drafting your Will or finality with respect to a family or civil matter, the lawyers at FRANCIS LAW are here to assist you.
We have big firm experience but small firm practicality!
As you talk over your situation with us, we will determine what practical advice and legal solution is best for you.
Do not hesitate to call us. We look forward to serving you.
The lawyers at FRANCIS LAW bring experience in the following areas of law:
- Purchase of Home
- Sale of Home
- Bank Guarantees
|Sale of Home||$795.00||applicable||applicable|
|Purchase: (Mortgage Assumption or Cash)||$800.00||applicable||applicable|
|Purchase: (New Mortgage or Refinance)||$995.00||applicable||applicable|
* Disbursements are applicable fees and costs that Francis Law has to pay out or incur on your behalf
- Parenting Orders and Access
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Spousal Support
- Matrimonial Property Division
- Exclusive Possession of Family Home
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Adult Interdependent Agreements
- Unanimous Shareholder Agreements
- Business formation and organization: unanimous shareholder agreements, issuing shares, extra-provincial registrations, corporate record-keeping
- Corporate governance and maintenance: annual filings, shareholder meetings, voting, resolutions and director appointments, duties and liabilities
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Amalgamations, Transfers and other transactions
- Shareholder remedies: oppressive actions and derivative actions
- Liquidation, Dissolution and Revival
- Insurance Law
- Judgment Enforcement
- Personal Injury and Torts
- Contract Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant
- Estate Litigation
- Aboriginal Law
- Business Law
- Wills and Estates